Want to win a copy of ENTHRALLED and THE FIRST TIME? Of course you do! I have two ARCs (Advanced Readers Copies) of ENTHRALLED to give away and two copies of the eBook THE FIRST TIME (for your Kindle or NOOK) to give away. If you win, you'll receive one copy of each book so that you can read both of my short stories about Jane, the supernatural badass hunter.
The copies of ENTHRALLED are from my own personal collection and I think they're pretty cool because not only are ARCs sort of a collector's item, but certain things have changed since they went on to become the real books you see on the shelf. Like Melissa Marr's title for her Wicked Lovely short story. (It's totally different in the ARC. Betcha didn't know that!)
The contest will run until 5pm EST Wednesday, 11/9/11. To enter, all you have to do is tweet, facebook, or blog one of the following messages, then come back here and leave a comment with the linkback to let me know. (DON'T forget to come back here and let me know - otherwise your entry won't be counted!)
Post one of these:
I want to read The First Time! http://amzn.to/tfBjjA #YouNeverForgetYourFirst
When was your First Time? http://amzn.to/tfBjjA #YouNeverForgetYourFirst
25 Short stories, 25 First Times http://amzn.to/tfBjjA #WhatWasYours
- Two separate winners. One person cannot win all four copies.
- Enter as many times as you like, as long as the links to your tweets/posts are all different.
- Sorry international residents, this contest is for US participants only.
- Physical copy of ENTHRALLED can be signed for you, THE FIRST TIME cannot.
- If you do not leave a comment with the linkback to your tweet/blogpost, your entry will not be counted.
A life-long book lover, and avid reader, Jessica Verday wrote her first story when she was eleven. Titled "Bobby's Bazillion Bananas" it was about a boy named Bobby who planted a banana in his backyard and it sprouted into a banana tree overnight. There were - you guessed it - a bazillion bananas. Find out more at www.jessicaverday.com
- Jessica Verday discusses LGBT equality 3/21/11
- Jessica Verday on Being Afraid 2/24/11
- Starry Night Interview 10/31/09
- WORD for Teens interview 10/23/10
- Fantastic Book Review Interview 9/8/09
- A Reader's Adventure Interview 9/2/09
- Royal Reviews Interview 9/1/09
- The Eclectic Book Lover Interview 8/26/09
- Wolfy Chicks Interview 3/3/09